Whirlpool 4318047 Ice Maker Water Valve Only
(Free S&H Over $59)
Has 1/4″ Threaded Inlet Port & 1/4″ Quick Connect Outlet Port.
Used for Refrigerators With the Ice Maker Only Feature.
Replaces Part Numbers: 1-16305, 1014, 116305, 3456, 4318047VP, 46000482531, 46000627558, 46004210524, 482531, 53753-1, 55996-1, 55996-5, 6-25765, 6-25793, 6-27143, 6-27453, 6-27461, 60184-3, 61001019, 625717, 626084, 627117, 627382, 627383, 627384, 675733, 69347681, 69362583, 69364-3, 8214, 99989712, A3034201, AH358631, B11-218, D3961503, D7022103, D70368-3, D7121403, AP3103467, EAP358631, IH2003, IMV460, K-51705, K51705, PS358631, R0175012, R1750-12, R1750-8, Y0054542, Y04719508, Y625765, Y625793, Y627143, Y627453, Y627461.
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall far enough so you can access the water line connection and work on the back of the refrigerator. Place a towel under the water valve assembly to catch water.
- Unplug the refrigerator or shut off the circuit breaker for the refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the screws that secure the service panel on the back of the refrigerator and remove the panel.
- Remove the screw(s) that secures the mounting bracket to the frame of the refrigerator.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect the supply water line.
- Disconnect wire harness at solenoid of valve.
- Cut ice maker water tube close to outlet port where it connects to old valve.
- Remove old water valve.
- Now to install new valve.
- Insert water tube as far as possible into outlet port of new ice maker water valve.
- Tug on the water tube to make sure it’s seated properly.
- Attach wire harness lead to the solenoid coil.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach mounting bracket screw(s) to frame of refrigerator.
- Next connect the supply water line. Tighten nut snugly.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.