67006322 Dual Water Solenoid Valve
(Free S&H Over $59)
Has 5/16″ Quick Slip Inlet – 1/4″ & 5/16″ Quick Slip Outlets. Used for Maytag, Amana Kenmore .596 Series Freezer On Bottom Refrigerators.
Replaces Part Numbers 1187201, AH2069865, AP4081950, EA2069865, PS2069865, B00ECX099I, B01GXDE0R6, B00NISB6WC.
- Slide refrigerator out enough for you to get behind and work.
- Disconnect power and turn off water supply to refrigerator.
- Remove screws off holding the back cover.
- Remove water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Cut water tubes close to each port where they connect into old valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Next insert water tubes respectively into ports of new water valve.
- Tug on the water tube to make sure it’s seated properly.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.