Amana 12527304 WF401S Kenmore 46-9904 Water Filter
No Longer Available… Discontinued by Whirlpool!
Out of Stock
No Longer Available
Amana WF401S 12527304 Refrigerator Water Filter
Located Inside The Refrigerator At The Rear Wall – Mounted Vertically.
Easily Twist to Remove and Install
Replaces Part Numbers: WF401, 67003634, 12527504, 12527307, 12527304, 12527303, 12527301, 12388406, 12388401, AP4310541, AH1965106, EAP1965106, PS1965106, WF401S, WF401P, WF401T, Aqua Fresh WF292, Kenmore 9904, 46-9904.
- Locate the filter inside the refrigerator at the right rear in a vertical posititon.
- Twist the old filter counterclockwise until it is free.
- Remove the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter into the fridge and Twist clockwise until it is fully in place.
- That’s all there is to it.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds or until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.