Whirlpool Everydrop Filter 6 EDR6D1 / AP5983566
EDR6D1 EveryDrop Whirlpool (Water Filter 6) 46-9915
2PK $75.00 / SPECIAL SHIPPING ONLY 95¢
| 3 pack $99 Free Shipping |
FREEZER ON TOP MODELS
Located thru the Lower Front Grill and Requires 1/4 Turn to Remove.
Replace your refrigerator filter every 3 – 6 months to maximize contaminant reduction.
Replaces Part Numbers: EDR6D1, AP5983566, PS11722135, AH11722135, EAP11722135, 4273166, 4396701, 4396702, 4396703, W10281560, 2301705, 1027083, AH896775, AP3597016, EAP896775, PS896775 or Kenmore 9086, 9915, 2301706, 46-9915. LC200, NLC120V, WF-L200 or WFL20.
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight out (the water will shut off automatically)
- Remove the reusable color-keyed Filter Cap from the end
- Discard the old filter
- Slide the Filter Cap onto the end of the new filter
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses each time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds.
- OR: if the refrigerator has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.