EDR7D1 EveryDrop Whirlpool (Water Filter 7) UKF7003 ($35)
Replaces Maytag UKF7003 ($35)
8 in stock
EDR7D1 EveryDrop Whirlpool (Water Filter 7) UKF7003
Mounts Vertically at Rear Wall – Twist to Remove & Replace.
Replaces Part Numbers: EDR7D1, UKF7003, AH11722137, AP5983567, PS11722137, 4273169, EAP11722137, UKF7003AXX, 67006273, 103190, 1446371, 9008, AH2326378, AP4343710, EAP2326378, PS2326378, UKF5001AXX, UKF6001AXX, UKF7001AXX, UKF7001AXXA, UKF7002AXX.
- Locate the filter inside the refrigerator at the right rear in a vertical position.
- Twist the old filter counterclockwise until it is free.
- Remove the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter into the fridge and Twist clockwise until it is fully in place.
- That’s all there is to it.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds.
- OR: until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.