Frigidaire 218832401 Dual Water Valve (Secondary)
(Free S&H Over $59)
Has (1/4″ Threaded Inlet) – (2 Threaded Water Outlets)
Replaces Part Numbers: AP2115312, 452252, AH429001, EAP429001, PS429001.
Includes: plastic compression nuts for outlet tubes.
USED WITH 218859701 WATER VALVE
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall far enough so you can access the water line connection and work on the back of the refrigerator. Place a towel under the water valve assembly to catch water.
- Unplug the refrigerator or shut off the circuit breaker for the refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the screws that secure the service panel on the back of the refrigerator and remove the panel.
- Remove the screw(s) that secures the mounting bracket to the frame of the refrigerator.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Disconnect water supply at valve by unscrewing compression nut.
- Disconnect water tubes connecting to each port (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Now to install water valve.
- Connect water supply line tighten nut until snug.
- Next connect water tubes respectively and tighten nuts until snug.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach water valve mounting bracket screw(s).
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.