Frigidaire Kenmore 218859701 Primary Water Valve
Frigidaire 218859701 Water Valve (Primary)
Has (1/4″ Threaded Inlet) – (1/4″ Threaded Outlet)
Replaces Part Numbers: AP2115350, 452316, AH429085, EAP429085, PS429085.
USED WITH 218832401 DUAL WATER VALVE (SECONDARY)
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall far enough so you can access the water line connection and work on the back of the refrigerator. Place a towel under the water valve assembly to catch water.
- Unplug the refrigerator or shut off the circuit breaker for the refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the screws that secure the service panel on the back of the refrigerator and remove the panel.
- Remove the screw(s) that secures the mounting bracket to the frame of the refrigerator.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect the supply water line.
- Disconnect wire harness at solenoid of valve.
- Disconnect outlet water line.
- Remove old water valve.
- Now to install new valve.
- Connect outlet water line. Tighten nut snugly.
- Attach wire harness lead to the solenoid coil.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach mounting bracket screw(s) to frame of refrigerator.
- Next connect the supply water line. Tighten nut snugly.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.
- Now it’s all done and ready to make some sparkling ice so you can relax and enjoy your favorite beverage.