242252702 Frigidaire Kenmore Triple Water Valve
Free S&H Over $59
(3-9 DAY FREE SHIPPING)
Exact Fit For Frigidaire 242252702 Triple Water Valve 241734302
(FREE SHIPPING OVER $59)
Has (1/4″ Threaded Inlet) – (4 Easy Slip Water Port Fittings)
Replaces Part Numbers: 241734302, 241734301, 240321801, 240531101, 240531101, 240505101, 240505102, 240508101, 240508102, 240505101, AP5671757, EAP7784018, PS7784018, 240505102, 240508101, 240508102.
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall far enough so you can access the water line connection and work on the back of the refrigerator. Place a towel under the water valve assembly to catch water.
- Unplug the refrigerator or shut off the circuit breaker for the refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the screws that secure the service panel on the back of the refrigerator and remove the panel.
- Remove the screw(s) that secures the mounting bracket to the frame of the refrigerator.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Cut water tubes close to each port where they connect into old valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Next insert water tubes respectively as far as possible into ports of new water valve.
- Tug on the water tubes to make sure their seated properly.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach water valve mounting bracket screw(s).
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.