Frigidaire WF1CB Kenmore 9910 PureSource Filter
WF1CB Frigidaire PureSource Water Filter
Best Used For City Water
Located Inside the Refrigerator at the Rear – (Mounts) Vertically Inside a Filter Cup.
Used For Frigidaire, Electrolux, Crosley, White Westinghouse, Gibson and Some Kenmore (253. Series) Refrigerator Models.
Replaces Part Numbers: 218670303, 218710901, 218710902, 218717805, 218904602, 240389101, 240389102, 240394501, 242007903, 5303917752, 5303917836, 5303917937, 5303918017, 5304461598, 9906, 9906P, 9910, 277187, AH503627, AP2591529, EAP503627, FRWFCB, PS503627, RC-101, RC-200, RC101, RC200, RC900, RENEW1CB, RENEWFCB, RG100, AH503619, EAP503619, PS503619, WF1CB, WFCB, PureSource, PureSourcePlus.
96.50% of Chlorine
96.50% of Bad Taste & Odor
98.30% of Particulates (Class III)
Does not remove fluoride from your water.
- Locate Filter Cup inside fridge at right upper rear wall.
- Remove upper shelf for more room if needed.
- Unscrew the filter cup and dump out the water.
- Pull the old filter straight down and discard.
- Place the new filter in the filter cup.
- The end of the filter with the small o-ring should be up.
- Screw the filter cup (with filter) up onto the housing.
- The filter should self-align as the cup is tightened.
- Replace shelf (if removed)..
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one).
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.