Compatible Fit for Frigidaire WFCB & WF1CB Water Filter ($11)
Interior Mount – Vertically Inside a Filter Cup ($11)
Compatible Fit For Frigidaire WF1CB Water Filter
Fits Frigidaire – Electrolux – Crosley & Kenmore 253 Refrigerators.
Positioned Inside a Filter Cup.
Replaces Part Numbers: 218670303, 218710901, 218710902, 218717805, 218904602, 240389101, 240389102, 240394501, 242007903, 5303917752, 5303917836, 5303917937, 5303918017, 5304461598, 9906, 9906P, 9910, 277187, AH503627, AP2591529, EAP503627, FRWFCB, PS503627, RC-101, RC-200, RC101, RC200, RENEW1CB, RENEWFCB, RG100, AH503619, EAP503619, PS503619, WF1CB, WFCB, PureSource, PureSourcePlus.
- Locate Filter Cup inside fridge at right upper rear wall.
- Remove upper shelf for more room if needed.
- Unscrew the filter cup and dump out the water.
- Pull the old filter straight down and discard.
- Place the new filter in the filter cup.
- The end of the filter with the small o-ring should be up.
- Screw the filter cup (with filter) up onto the housing.
- The filter should self-align as the cup is tightened.
- Replace shelf (if removed)..
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one).
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the reset button on the dispenser until the green light flashes (up to 15 seconds).
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.