WR57X10028 GE Ice Machine Circulation Pump
(Orders Over $75 get Free S&H)
This Pump Continuously Circulates Water From the Water Storage Container To and Across The Evaporator and Back to the Water Storage Container.
Replaces Part Numbers: 773824, AH304370, AP2071740, EAP304370, PS304370, WR57X10079.
- First disconnect the power to the unit.
- Remove all ice and drain water reservoir pan by removing drain cap.
- Remove flip out chute and ice scoop bracket.
- Remove water reservoir pan by removing front thumb screws.
- Remove single 1/4″ head cap screw that holds plastic cover over pump.
- Remove discharge hose from pump. Pull clear plastic 1/8″ diameter water supply line from notch in left edge of pump base.
- Remove three cap screws holding pump.
- After the three screws are removed the pump drops down. The electric connection must be unplugged. Pinch the tabs on either side to release the plug.
- Remove pump out of machine.
- Reverse the procedure to install the new pump.
- Once everything is together, Connect the power to the unit.
- Now would be the perfect time to run the machine thru a cleaning cycle.
- Now it is all done and ready to start producing ice.