GE WR57x10051 Dual Ice & Water Valve
Free S&H Over $59
(3-9 DAY FREE SHIPPING)
WR57X10051 GE Dual Water Valve
(FREE SHIPPING OVER $59)
Replaces Part Numbers: WR57x10012, WR02X10105, WR02X10105, WR57X0119, WR57X10018, WR57X10018E, WR57X104, WR57X111, WR57X119, WR57X92, WR57X98, WR57X99, WR2X10105, WR2X10105, WR57X10018, WR57X0104, WR57X0111, IMV-513, IMV513, WR57X0092, WR57X0098, WR57X0099, AP3672839, 1032629, AH901314, EAP901314, PS901314.
Has (1/4″ threaded Inlet) – (1/4″ & 5/16″ Easy Slip Outlets)
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall far enough so you can access the water line connection and work on the back of the refrigerator. Place a towel under the water valve assembly to catch water.
- Unplug the refrigerator or shut off the circuit breaker for the refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the screws that secure the service panel on the back of the refrigerator and remove the panel.
- Remove the screw(s) that secures the mounting bracket to the frame of the refrigerator.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Disconnect water supply at valve by unscrewing compression nut.
- Cut water tubes close to each port where they connect into old valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Now to install water valve.
- Connect water supply line by reconnecting the compression nut tightly.
- Next insert water tubes respectively as far as possible into ports of new water valve.
- Tug on the water tubes to make sure their seated properly.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach water valve mounting bracket screw(s).
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.