- Locate Filter in a Flip Down Compartment At The Left Side Rear of Ceiling and Pinch sides of the water filter cover to open and pull downward.
- Rotate Water Filter Downward and turn counterclockwise to remove the water filter. NOTE: If the filter is hard to remove, turn off water supply and relieve pressure at refrigerator door water dispenser before installing new filter.
- Holding new filter, remove the packaging and end-cap.
- Insert the new water filter into the filter head and turn it clockwise until it clicks in place.
- Rotate the water filter up into position and close the cover until it snaps shut.
- Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes (about 2½ gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
- Reset your indicator light (if your fridge has one).
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Hold down the LIGHT/FILTER button for 3 seconds.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.