Compatible Fit for LG LT1000P ADQ74793501 Filter ($24.95)
Located Inside at the Ceiling in a Flip Down Tray.
2 in stock
Compatible Fit Replacement for LG LT1000P ADQ74793501 Water Filter
Used For LG and Kenmore (795. Series) Refrigerators with Filter Located in a Flip Down Compartment At The Left Side Rear of Ceiling.
Replaces Part Numbers: AGF80300704, AGM76550101, MDJ64844601, 4547277, AP6242726, PS12724834, EAP12724834, AH12724834, Кеnmоrе 46-9980.
1. Locate Filter in a Flip Down Compartment At The Left Side Rear of Ceiling and Pinch sides of the water filter cover to open and pull downward.
2. Rotate Water Filter Downward and turn counterclockwise to remove the water filter. NOTE: If the filter is hard to remove, turn off water supply and relieve pressure at refrigerator door water dispenser before installing new filter.
3. Holding new filter, remove the packaging and end-cap.
4. Insert the new water filter into the filter head and turn it clockwise until it clicks in place.
5. Rotate the water filter up into position and close the cover until it snaps shut.
6. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes (about 2½ gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
7. Reset your indicator light (if your fridge has one).
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Hold down the LIGHT/FILTER button for 3 seconds.