LG LT700P ADQ36006101 Water Filter Kenmore 9690
Original LG LT700P ADQ36006101 Water Filter
2PK $75.00 / SPECIAL SHIPPING ONLY 95 CENTS
| 3 pack $99 Free Shipping |
Used For LG and Kenmore (795. Series) Refrigerators with Filter Located in a Flip Down Compartment At The Ceiling.
Replaces Part Numbers: 176272, 2790072, Kenmore 46-9690, 4609690000, 469690, 6523393, 7364289S, 795.7205, 79572032110, 9690, LG ADQ36006101, ADQ36006101-S, ADQ36006101S, ADQ36006102, ADQ36006102-S, ADQ36006102S, AQF-LT700P, BCF70, CLCH106, CW-L3, EBL7700, EFF-6032A, EP-LT700P, FML-3, HDX-FML-3, LFX25978ST, LFX25991ST, LFX28978ST, LFX31925, LFX31925ST, LFX31925SW, LFX31945ST, LFX33975ST, LGEADQ36006101, LMX31985ST, LP-1400P, LT700P, NVW-145, PD00001835, PF01, PG-700P, Ph31410, R-9690, RB-L3, RFC1200A, RWF1052, SGF-LA07, SW-L3, WD-LT700P, WF700, WFC2401, WLF-01, WSL-3, 1615781, 1810370, ABFF5, ADQ36006113, AP5594314, AH3531958, EAP3531958, PS3531958.
- Locate Filter and Push button to open filter cover.
- Pull cartridge down & Pull out the filter. NOTE: If the filter is hard to remove, turn off water supply and relieve pressure at refrigerator door water dispenser before installing new filter.
- Holding new filter, remove the packaging and end-cap.
- Insert the new filter into the manifold hole until it stops.
- Push the cover back up until it clicks into place.
- Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes (about 2½ gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
- Reset your indicator light (if your fridge has one).
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Hold down the LIGHT/FILTER button for 3 seconds.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.