Compatible Fit for Samsung DA29-00003G Filter
Interior-Vertical-Rear Mount. Easily Twist to Install
Compatible Fit Replacement for Samsung DA29-00003G Water Filter
Located Inside The Refrigerator At The Rear Wall – Mounted Vertically.
Easily Twist to Remove and Install
Replaces Part Numbers:
- DA29-00003B, DA29-00003G, DA29-00002, DA29-000028, DA29-00002A, DA29-00002A-8, DA29-00002A-B, DA29-00003, DA29-000038, DA29-00003A, DA29-00003A-8, DA29-00003A-B, DA29-00003F, DA29-00003H, DA29-0002, DA29-00028, DA29-0002B, DA29-0003, DA29-00038, DA29-0003B, DA29-0003G, DA2900002, DA29000028, DA2900002A, DA2900002B, DA2900003, DA29000038, DA2900003A, DA2900003B, DA2900003F, DA2900003G, DA2900003H, DA290002, DA2900028, DA290002B, DA290003, DA2900038, DA290003B, DA290003G
- DA61-00159, DA61-00159A, DA61-00159A-8, DA61-00159A-B, DA61-159, DA61159, DA97-06317A
- HAFCU1, HAFCU1/XAA, HAFCUI, HAFIN2, HAFIN2/EXP
- PS1012513, PS2123057, PS2507074, PS2509506
- TADA29-000038, TADA29-00003A, TADA29-00003B, W10132126
- SGF-DSB30, RWF1010, WSS-1, EFF-6011A, ES-1, WF289
- Locate the existing filter and Twist a quarter-turn counterclockwise.
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (The water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise until Tight.
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Flush 2 – 3 gallons of water from water dispenser. Some noise and spurting is common as air is purged from the system.
- That’s how easy it is to replace the DA29-00003G Water Filter.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one).
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the ice type and child lock buttons (at the same time) for 3 seconds – the light should turn green.