WP2217220 Water Circulation Pump Assembly ($199.95 Free S&H)
Recirculates Reservoir Water to Evaporator ($199.95 Free S&H)
WP2217220 Whirlpool Ice Machine Circulating Pump AP3083251
This Pump Continuously Circulates Water From the Water Storage Container To and Across The Evaporator and Back to the Water Storage Container.
Replaces Part Numbers: 2217220, AP6006664, PS11739740, AH11739740, EAP11739740, 2185531, 2185748, 2185749, 2185750, 2185751, 2185752, 2185753, 2185754, 2185765, 2185767, 2185854, 2208481, 2208482, 4388318, 898744, AH332830, AP3083251, EAP332830, PS332830.
- First disconnect the power to the unit.
- Remove all ice and drain water reservoir pan by removing drain cap.
- Remove flip out chute and ice scoop bracket.
- Remove water reservoir pan by removing front thumb screws.
- Remove single 1/4″ head cap screw that holds plastic cover over pump.
- Remove discharge hose from pump. Pull clear plastic 1/8″ diameter water supply line from notch in left edge of pump base.
- Remove three cap screws holding pump.
- After the three screws are removed the pump drops down. The electric connection must be unplugged. Pinch the tabs on either side to release the plug.
- Remove pump out of machine.
- Reverse the procedure to install the new pump.
- Once everything is together, Connect the power to the unit.
- Now would be the perfect time to run the machine thru a cleaning cycle.
- Now it’s all done and ready to start producing ice.