WP2313628 W11566405 Recirculating Water Pump
Free S&H Over $59
(3-9 DAY FREE SHIPPING)
Whirlpool W11566405 – WP2313628 Water Recirculating Pump
(FREE SHIPPING OVER $59)
This Pump Continuously Circulates Water From the Water Storage Container To and Across The Evaporator and Back to the Water Storage Container.
Replaces Part Numbers: 2313628, AP6007220, PS11740331, EAP11740331, AH11740331, 1199603, AH1484556, AP3965406, EAP1484556, PS1484556.
W11566405 Replacement Instructions:
- First disconnect the power to the unit.
- Unscrew the drain cap from the bottom of the reservoir and let the water drain out.
- Put a cloth to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Remove the screw from the recirculating pump shield & pull out the pump shield and set it aside.
- The drain pump is attached to the bottom of the reservoir.
- Disconnect the drain pump wire harness from the connection plug above the recirculating pump.
- Remove the 2 thumbscrews from the reservoir and pull the reservoir (with the drain pump attached) out of the ice maker.
- Remove the recirculating pump outlet tube.
- Remove the screws from the pump mounting bracket and pull the bracket down to access the wire harness connections for the pump.
- Disconnect the recirculation pump wire harness and the sensor wire harness from the connection plugs.
- Pull the pump and bracket out of the ice maker.
- Pry the recirculating pump out of the bracket.
- Snap the new recirculating pump into the bracket.
- Position the bracket and pump in the ice maker and plug in the wire harness connections for the recirculation pump and the sensor.
- Reinstall the bracket and secure it with the mounting screws.
- Reconnect the pump outlet tube to the recirculating pump.
- Reinstall the reservoir and secure it with the 2 thumbscrews.
- Plug in the wire harness for the drain pump.
- Position the recirculating pump shield over the pump and reinstall the mounting screws in the shield.
- Reinstall the drain cap on the bottom of the reservoir.
- Remove the cloth that was used to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Plug the ice maker back the wall outlet or reset the house circuit breaker to restore power.
- Now would be the perfect time to run the machine thru a cleaning cycle.
- Now it?s all done and ready to start producing ice.
There are no reviews yet.