Whirlpool WP2313637 Ice Machine Cutting Grid
(Free S&H Over $59)
This Cutter Grid Stays Continuously Warm To Cut The Slabs Of Ice (That Drop Onto It From the Evaporator) Into Cube-Lets.
Size Approx. 10 3/4 in x 9 in.
Replaces Part Numbers: 2313637, 2313601, W10536696, 1173209, 2185614, 2217280, AH988982, AP3859445, AP6007223, EAP988982, PS988982, W10218012, PS11740334, EAP11740334, AH11740334.
Installing the Whirlpool WP2313637 Ice Cutting Grid:
- Unplug the ice maker or shut off the house circuit breaker to disconnect electrical power.
- Open the ice maker door and put a cloth to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Remove the screws from the bottom of the cutter grid cover.
- Pull the cutter grid cover out and set it aside.
- Remove any uncut slabs of ice from the top of the cutter grid.
- Remove the hex-head mounting screws from both sides of the cutter grid.
- Pull the cutter grid down slightly to access the cutter grid wire harness connection.
- Disconnect the cutter grid wire harness connector from the bottom of the control housing.
- Pull the cutter grid out of the ice maker.
- Push the new cutter grid into the ice maker and plug the cutter grid wire harness into the connector in the bottom of the control housing.
- Line up the mounting screw holes and reinstall the hex-head mounting screws.
- Position the cutter grid cover in front of the cutter grid and secure it with the mounting screws.
- Remove the cloth that was used to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Plug the ice maker into the wall outlet or reset the house circuit breaker to restore power.
- Now would be the perfect time to run the machine thru a cleaning cycle.
- Now it?s all done and ready to start producing ice.