Amana Kenmore WP67003753 Ice Maker Valve (IC11B)
(3 – 7 DAY SHIPPING)
Amana WP67003753 Ice Maker Water Valve (IC11B)
Has (1/4″ Threaded Inlet) – (1/4″ Quick Connect Outlet)
Replaces Part Numbers: 67003753, AP6010372, PS11743551, EAP11743551, AH11743551, 12002299, 12638801, 67001241, 8171101, 8208237, 12002299, AP4303451, Ah3067720, EAP2067720, PS2067720, 67001241, 12638801.
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall far enough so you can access the water line connection and work on the back of the refrigerator. Place a towel under the water valve assembly to catch water.
- Unplug the refrigerator or shut off the circuit breaker for the refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the screws that secure the service panel on the back of the refrigerator and remove the panel.
- Remove the screw(s) that secures the mounting bracket to the frame of the refrigerator.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect the supply water line.
- Disconnect wire harness at solenoid of valve.
- Cut ice maker water tube close to outlet port where it connects to old valve.
- Remove old water valve.
- Now to install new valve.
- Insert water tube as far as possible into outlet port of new ice maker water valve.
- Tug on the water tube to make sure it’s seated properly.
- Attach wire harness lead to the solenoid coil.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach mounting bracket screw(s) to frame of refrigerator.
- Next connect the supply water line. Tighten nut snugly.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.
- Now it’s all done and ready to make some sparkling ice so you can relax and enjoy your favorite cold beverage.