Kenmore 46-9084 Whirlpool UKF8001 Water Filter4
2PK $70.00 / SPECIAL SHIPPING ONLY 95¢
| 3 pack $99 Free Shipping |
Located inside at the Ceiling In a Flip Down Tray.
Without a doubt, this is the hardest filter to remove and replace so please use due care.
This NSF Certified fridge filter reduces chlorine, taste & odor, cysts, particulates (Class I), lead, mercury and more while retaining beneficial fluoride. It has a Flow Rate of 0.5 (gpm) and is made of carbon block material. For the highest quality water and ice, it is recommended to change your filter every 6-months or 200 gallons. It is a great idea to completely flush the system with a couple of gallons of water from the dispenser area. You will not need any tools for this repair. Size approx. 8 inches (length) x 2 1/4 inches (diameter).
Used to fix the following Symptoms:
Not dispensing water
Ice maker not producing ice
Leaking at filter or water dispenser.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10790818, AP5983564, PS11722130, AH11722130, EAP11722130, UKF8001axx, PuriCleanII, WF50, WF-50, UKF9001AXX, UKF9001, 4398395, 67006637, 67006633, 67006477, 67006476, 67006475, 67006474, 67006468, 67006467, 67006464, 67003727, 67003591, 67003526, 67002671, 13040210, 12589208, 12589206, 12589203, 12589201, UKF8001, AP4343647, AH2326380, EAP2326380, PS2326380, UKF8001P, UKF8001T, Kenmore Item # 04609084000P Model # 9084, 9006, 9992.
UKF8001 Replacement Instructions
- Locate the filter in a flip down compartment at the upper right of the refrigerator and Unlatch the plastic filter cover. Let it swing down (so you can see the filter)
- While pushing in, Twist the old filter counterclockwise until it is free.
- Slide the filter straight out and discard (the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter into the fridge and Twist clockwise until it is fully in place.
- Push the plastic filter cover up until it snaps closed
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds.
- OR: until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons.
The Kenmore 9081 UKF8001 Filter4 is found for the following models.