Amana Kenmore WPW10245167 Dual Water Valve
(3/4″ Threaded Inlet)(1/4″ & 5/16″ Threaded Outlets) ($74.95)
Amana WPW10245167 Dual Ice & Water Valve
Has (3/4″ Threaded Inlet) – (1/4″ & 5/16″ Threaded Outlets)
Replaces Part Numbers: W10245167, AP6017669, PS11750968, PS11750968, PS11750968, D7742204, D7190103, D7208403, D7261613, R0175009, Y627403, Y627431, Y627580, 627403, 627431, 627580, D7190103, D72084-3, D7208403, D7261613, GVI-1000, GVI1000, R0175009, R1750-9, 6-27403, 6-27431, 6-27580, AH1726261, EAP1726261, PS1726261, AP4247661, R0175017, 8170671, 0312510, 1860719, 4343698, 4343985, AH2377030, D7742202, D7742203, EAP2377030, AP4511621, PS2377030, Y0312510.
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall far enough so you can access the water line connection and work on the back of the refrigerator. Place a towel under the water valve assembly to catch water.
- Unplug the refrigerator or shut off the circuit breaker for the refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the screws that secure the service panel on the back of the refrigerator and remove the panel.
- Remove the screw(s) that secures the mounting bracket to the frame of the refrigerator.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Disconnect water supply at valve by unscrewing 3/4″ fitting.
- Disconnect water tubes connecting to each port (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Now to install water valve.
- Connect water supply line tighten 3/4″ fitting until snug.
- Next connect water tubes respectively and tighten nuts until snug.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach water valve mounting bracket screw(s).
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.
- Now it’s all done and ready to make ice & deliver clean water.