Whirlpool Kenmore WPW10349187 Secondary Valve
Whirlpool W10349187 Dual Ice & Water Valve (Secondary)
Has 5/16 inch Quick Connect water inlet port. 1/4 inch & 5/16 inch Quick Connect water outlet ports.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10349187, AP6020095, PS11753408, EAP11753408, AH11753408, 1878256, AH3492502, AP5176665, EAP3492502, PS3492502.
Also used with WPW10498990 (Primary) Water Inlet Valve.
- Slide refrigerator out enough for you to get behind and work.
- Disconnect power and turn off water supply to refrigerator.
- Remove screws off holding the back cover.
- Remove water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Cut water tubes close to each port where they connect into old valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Next insert water tubes respectively into ports of new water valve.
- Tug on the water tube to make sure it’s seated properly.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.
- Now it’s all done and ready to make sparkling ice & deliver clean water.