WPW10341320 Dual Water Valve (Secondary) ($49.95)
(5/16″ Easy Slip Inlet)(1/4″ & 5/16″ Easy Slip Outlets)($49.95)
Whirlpool WPW10341320 Dual Water Valve (Secondary)
Has (5/16″ Easy Slip Inlet) – (1/4″ & 5/16″ Easy Slip Outlets).
Replaces Part Numbers: W10341320, AP6019939, 1937969, PS11753250, AH11753250, EAP11753250.
Also used with W10865826 (Primary) Water Valve WPW10238100.
- Slide refrigerator out enough for you to get behind and work.
- Disconnect power and turn off water supply to refrigerator.
- Remove screws off holding the back cover.
- Remove (2) 1/4″ water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Cut water tubes close to each port where they connect into old valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Next insert water tubes respectively into ports of new water valve.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach (2) 1/4″ water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.
- Now it’s all done and ready to make sparkling ice & deliver clean water.