- You cannot add "WPW10455331 Whirlpool KitchenAid Water Valve" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
WPW10455331 Whirlpool KitchenAid Water Valve
Free S&H Over $59
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
(3-9 DAY FREE SHIPPING)
WPW10455331 Whirlpool Dual Water Valve (Secondary)
(3 – 9 DAY FREE SHIPPING)
Has 5/16 inch Quick Connect water inlet port & 5/16 inch Quick Connect water outlet port.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10455331, AP6021683, AH6021683, EAP6021683, PS11755009, B00L5G86HW.
Also used with W10865826 (Primary) Water Inlet Valve.
- Slide refrigerator out enough for you to get behind and work.
- Disconnect power and turn off water supply to refrigerator.
- Remove screws off holding the back cover.
- Remove water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Cut water tubes close to each port where they connect into old valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Next insert water tubes respectively into ports of new water valve.
- Tug on the water tube to make sure it’s seated properly.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.