Product Page —-> Frigidaire WF2CB PureSource2 – KM 9916 Filter
- Locate Filter inside fridge at upper front, Press the button to the right of the filter to release it.
- Pull the old filter straight out and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter in VERY FIRMLY until you hear it ‘CLICK’ into place.
- That’s how easy it is to replace the PureSource2 water filter.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the reset button on the dispenser until the green light flashes (up to 15 seconds).
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.