Product Page —-> Kenmore 46-9999 Filter
- Remove the old filter by pushing (and letting go) on the end (Face) of the filter.
- Slide out the old filter and insert the new filter and push firmly till the new filter snaps into place.
- (You should hear a click)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the reset button on the dispenser until the green light flashes (up to 15 seconds).
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.