- You cannot add "GE WR55X10020 Electronic Control Board" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
GE WR55X10020 Electronic Control Board
Free S&H Over $59
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
(3-9 DAY FREE SHIPPING)
General Electric WR55X10020 Ice Machine Control Board
(3 – 9 DAY FREE SHIPPING)
Replaces Part Numbers: 880043, AH304099, AP2071665, EAP304099, PS304099.
Non Refundable Part! Return For Warranty Replacement Only!
- Unplug the ice maker or shut off the house circuit breaker to disconnect electrical power.
- Open the ice maker door and put a cloth to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Remove the front door by removing the screw on the top hinge.
- Remove the upper hinge plate.
- Remove screws at four top corners.
- Raise the top at a 45 degree angle to remove the control housing cover.
- Take a digital photo of the wires connected to the control board so you can reconnect them correctly.
- Disconnect the wires from the electronic control board and remove the mounting screws that secure the control board in the housing and remove the board.
- Position the new electronic control board in the housing and secure it with the mounting screws.
- Using your digital photo as a guide, reconnect the wires on the control board and reattach the mounting screws.
- Reverse the procedure to put machine back together.
- Remove the cloth that was used to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Once everything is together, plug the ice maker into the wall outlet or reset the house circuit breaker to restore power.
- Now would be the perfect time to run the machine thru a cleaning cycle.
- Now it’s all done and ready to start producing ice.