Maytag WP67005154 Dual Ice & Water Valve
Has (5/16″ Easy Slip Inlet) – (1/4″ & 5/16″ Easy Slip Outlets)
Replaces Part Numbers: 67005154, AP6010439, AH11743618, PS11743618, EAP11743618, 67003818, 8208153, 8208275, AP4080917, 67003818, 1071263, AH2068910, EAP2068910, PS2068910.
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall far enough so you can access the water line connection and work on the back of the refrigerator. Place a towel under the water valve assembly to catch water.
- Unplug the refrigerator or shut off the circuit breaker for the refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the screws that secure the service panel on the back of the refrigerator and remove the panel.
- Remove the screw(s) that secures the mounting bracket to the frame of the refrigerator.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Cut water tubes close to each port where they connect into old valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Next insert water tubes respectively as far as possible into ports of new water valve.
- Tug on the water tubes to make sure their seated properly.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach water valve mounting bracket screw(s).
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.
- Now it’s all done and ready to make ice & deliver clean water.