WPW10498976 Whirlpool Ice Maker Water Valve
Free S&H Over $59
(3-9 DAY FREE SHIPPING)
Whirlpool WPW10498976 Ice Maker Water Valve
(FREE SHIPPING OVER $59)
Has (1/4″ Threaded Inlet) – (1/4″ Easy Slip Outlet)
Replaces Part Numbers: AP6022334, PS11755667, EAP11755667, AH11755667, W10420082, W10498976, W10498974.
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall far enough so you can access the water line connection and work on the back of the refrigerator. Place a towel under the water valve assembly to catch water.
- Unplug the refrigerator or shut off the circuit breaker for the refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the screws that secure the service panel on the back of the refrigerator and remove the panel.
- Remove the screw(s) that secures the mounting bracket to the frame of the refrigerator.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect the supply water line.
- Disconnect wire harness at solenoid of valve.
- Cut ice maker water tube close to outlet port where it connects to old valve.
- Remove old water valve.
- Now to install new valve.
- Insert water tube as far as possible into outlet port of new ice maker water valve.
- Tug on the water tube to make sure it’s seated properly.
- Attach wire harness lead to the solenoid coil.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach mounting bracket screw(s) to frame of refrigerator.
- Next connect the supply water line. Tighten nut snugly.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.