Frigidaire Kenmore 241798231 241798224 Ice Maker
Frigidaire Refrigerator Ice Maker 241798231
End Of Wire Harness Is Four Round Female Ends.
Comes with an Adapter Plug For Earlier Models to Accept Wire Harness with 3 Male and 1 Female Round Pins.
Replaces Part Numbers; 241798224, 241642501, 241642503A, 241642511, 241798201, 241798209, 3206327, 3206329, 3379902, 5303320545, 5304445222, 5304456669, AP5949939, AH10057209, EAP10057209, PS10057209.
Used in Ice Maker Kits like IM5 & IM34.
- First you need to remove the three mounting screws that hold ice maker to freezer wall.
- Then disconnect the electrical wire harness from the freezer wall & remove ice maker unit out of freezer.
- Next compare the end of wire harness to decide if you need to use the adapter plug that comes with the new ice maker kit.
- You should be all set to install the new ice maker.
- Plug in the new unit and re install the mounting screws to freezer wall.
- Now it’s all done and ready to freeze some ice. Enjoy.