- Locate Filter at bottom grille and Press the button to the left of the filter to release it.
- Pull the filter straight out (the water will shut off automatically)
- Remove the reusable color-keyed cap from the end
- Discard the old filter
- Twist the cap onto the end of the new filter
- Push the new filter straight in until it ‘Clicks’ into place
- Note: To install filter push until you hear the receiver click into place. Improper installation may cause leaks, damage to flooring and appliances.
- Reset your Change Filter light (if your refrigerator has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses each time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds.
- OR: if the refrigerator has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.