Whirlpool WPW10158157 Dual Water Valve
(Free S&H Over $59)
Replaces Part Numbers: W10158157, 2321296, 4441251, AH11749207, EA11749207, AP6015926, PS11749207.
- Slide refrigerator out enough for you to get behind and work.
- Disconnect power and turn off water supply to refrigerator.
- Remove screws off holding the back cover.
- Remove (2) 1/4″ water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Cut water tubes close to each port where they connect into old valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Next insert water tubes respectively into ports of new water valve.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach (2) 1/4″ water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.