Exact Fit for WP2217220 Ice Machine Water Pump AP3083251
(Free S&H Over $59)
This Pump Continuously Circulates Water From the Water Storage Container To and Across The Evaporator and Back to the Water Storage Container.
Replaces Part Numbers: 2217220, AP6006664, PS11739740, AH11739740, EAP11739740, 2185531, 2185748, 2185749, 2185750, 2185751, 2185752, 2185753, 2185754, 2185765, 2185767, 2185854, 2208481, 2208482, 4388318, 898744, AH332830, AP3083251, EAP332830, PS332830.
Comes with a One Year Warranty!
- First disconnect the power to the unit.
- Remove all ice and drain water reservoir pan by removing drain cap.
- Remove flip out chute and ice scoop bracket.
- Remove water reservoir pan by removing front thumb screws.
- Remove single 1/4″ head cap screw that holds plastic cover over pump.
- Remove discharge hose from pump. Pull clear plastic 1/8″ diameter water supply line from notch in left edge of pump base.
- Remove three cap screws holding pump.
- After the three screws are removed the pump drops down. The electric connection must be unplugged. Pinch the tabs on either side to release the plug.
- Remove pump out of machine.
- Reverse the procedure to install the new pump.
- Once everything is together, Connect the power to the unit.
- Now would be the perfect time to run the machine thru a cleaning cycle.
- Now it?s all done and ready to start producing ice.