EDR2RXD1 EveryDrop Whirlpool (Water Filter 2) 46-9082
2PK $75.00 / SPECIAL SHIPPING ONLY 95¢
| 3 pack $99 Free Shipping |
Located inside at the Ceiling In a Flip Down Tray.
Remember to replace your refrigerator filter every 4 – 6 months to maximize contaminant reduction.
Reduces contaminants such as chlorine taste and odor, industrial chemicals, metals, minerals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, waterborne parasites, and more.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10413645A, EDR2RXD1, W10790814, AP5983562, PS11722126, AH11722126, EAP11722126, 2400649, AH3502128, AP5322615, EAP3502128, PS3502128, Kenmore 9082.
- Locate filter compartment at the ceiling inside the flip down cover.
- You might have to remove the upper shelf for more room.
- Push on the filter cover to open filter compartment.
- The filter will drop down and to remove you will push in and turn counterclockwise and pull straight out. (the water will shut off automatically)
- Discard the old filter.
- Line the notch on end of the new filter upward.
- Push the new filter into the fridge with notch facing up and gently push filter while twisting clockwise till it locks into place.
- Push filter upward till it locks in the compartment and close the cover.
- Re-install Shelf (if taken out)
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds.
- OR: until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.
The EveryDrop Filter 2 Is Found For The Following Models.